We are aware that you have been researching Canadian immigration and learning about the process. Immigrating to Canada can be difficult and time consuming and we are here to simplify the process for you.
Attorney Marisa Feil and our Canadian immigration law firm, FWCanada, would be pleased to review your current situation to provide you with a legal opinion on your eligibility to immigrate to Canada.
We are committed to preparing a comprehensive analysis of your impressive credentials as quickly as possible in order to maximize your chance of successfully an application under the current Canadian immigration programs.
In retaining Marisa Feil, you will be represented by an established member of the Canadian Bar Association & a Canadian Provincial Law Society (Quebec).
Here are the Top 5 Reasons to Retain FWCanada:
1. Guide you in collecting and obtaining the correct documents needed to formulate this opinion
2. Review each of your documents and your entire history
3. Provide you with an honest opinion on your eligibility for Canadian immigration & how to improve your eligibility
4. You can always make an appointment to speak directly to your legal representative
5. Provide you with updates, reminders and assistance throughout the process
Please read our Contract below. After reading the contract, we invite you to make a secure payment and retain our law firm. We are looking forward to working with you and helping you take the next step towards bringing you to Canada.