What is an Electronic Travel Authorization?

Foreign nationals from visa-exempt countries entering Canada by air, including through Canada, will require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Applications for eTA’s are done online on the IRCC website.

Negotiating the immigration system can be confusing for all parties involved. But, with the right guidance, you can be on your way to caring for others, or getting the care you need. For any additional questions, call us at +1 514-316-3555 for a free consultation.