Manitoba PNP has a multitude of different immigration streams for which you may qualify.
Working in Manitoba
- Temporary foreign workers and international student graduates who have worked full-time for a period of 6 months
- Have a full-time, long-term job offer from an employer
Skilled Workers Overseas
- Applications are accepted from skilled workers who can be assessed sufficient point for employability and adaptibility based on the following 5 factors: English proficiency, work experience, age, education and connection to Manitoba
- Have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $350,000
- Have a minimum of 3 years of successful business ownership and management experience, or a minimum of 3 years of executive-level business experience (ex: senior manager).
- Score a minimum of 60 points on the Adaptability Assessment Matrix
Applicants must also be prepared to:
- Attend an interview with a Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Business Stream officer
- Make an eligible business investment in Manitoba
- Reside in Manitoba along with any dependants