Attorney Marisa Feil and our Canadian immigration law firm, FWCanada, would be pleased to review your current situation to provide you with a legal opinion on your eligibility to travel to Canada.
We are aware that you have been researching this process and looking for professional guidance, we are happy you have come to our firm. We are committed to guiding you in properly documenting your impressive credentials and preparing a comprehensive as quickly as possible in order to facilitate your travel to Canada.
In retaining Marisa Feil, you will be represented by an established member of the Canadian Bar Association & a Canadian Provincial Law Society (Quebec).
Here are the Top 5 Reasons to Retain FWCanada:
1. Guide you in collecting and obtaining the correct documents needed to formulate this opinion
2. Review each of your documents and your entire history
3. Act as your voice to the Canadian immigration authorities
4. You can always make an appointment to speak directly to your legal representative
5. Provide you with updates, reminders and assistance throughout the process
Please read our Contract below. After reading the contract, we invite you to make a secure payment and retain our law firm. We are looking forward to working with you and helping you take the next step towards bringing you to Canada.