Newfoundland & Labrador PNP
Newfoundland was the last province to join Canadian confederation. As it was its own country until fairly recently, it has a very unique culture and distinct society. It also has a variety of programs available to individuals with the intention of residing permanently in Newfoundland.
Skilled Worker Stream
Applicants under this stream may qualify if they have a full-time permanent job offer from an employer in Newfoundland, requiring their unique specialized skills and can demonstrate that the wage offered meets the average standard for the position and location.
- Have a long-term job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer
- Have a CIC work permit or is entitled to apply for one
- Demonstrate that there is sufficient funds to establish oneself in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Can demonstrate sufficient English and French language abilities
International Graduate Stream
- Have completed at least half of your studies in Canada and have graduated from an eligible publically funded Canadian university or college
- Have completed a minimum of a two year diploma or degree program on a full-time basis
- Have a full-time job offer in your field of study
- Apply to the nomination program within two years of receiving your degree or diploma
- Be able to legally work in Canada
- Have the intention and ability to settle permanently in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Have the language requirements
- Demonstrate sufficient financial ability to establish oneself and any dependents in Newfoundland and Labrador
Note: If you completedyour studies at a recognized post-secondary institute outside of Newfoundland and Labrador, you may be required to work in a job in your field of study for a minimum of 1 year prior to submission of your PNP application.
Immigrant Entrepeneur Stream
Program is currently under review