Attorney Marisa Feil and our Canadian Immigration Law Firm, FWCanada, would be pleased to represent your application for a Canadian Permanent Resident Visa through the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program.
We are aware that you have been researching Canadian immigration and learning about the process. We are happy you have come to our firm. Immigrating to Canada can be difficult and time consuming and we are here to simplify the process for you.
Attorney Feil has over 5 years of experience helping eligible applicants under Canada’s FSW programs. We are committed to guiding you in properly documenting your impressive credentials and preparing a complete application as quickly as possible in order to maximize your chance of successfully submitting your application under the FSW program.
In retaining Marisa Feil, you will be represented by an established member of the Canadian Bar Association & a Canadian Provincial Law Society (Quebec).
Top 5 Reasons to Retain FWCanada:
1. Guide you in collecting and obtaining the correct documents needed to demonstrate your credentials
2. Review each of your documents and your entire application
3. Act as your voice to Canadian immigration authorities
4. You can always make an appointment to speak directly to your legal representative
5. Provide you with updates, reminders and assistance throughout the immigration process
Please read our Contract below. After reading the contract, we invite you to make a secure payment and retain our law firm. We are looking forward to working with you on your FSW application and helping you take the next step towards a future in Canada.