Canada Permanent Resident Visa
Obtaining a Canada permanent resident visa is a privilege that brings many benefits. There are more than 60 different Canadian immigration programs that result in Canada permanent resident visas for qualified applicants. Below is a brief summary of the different programs that may be enable you to immigrate to Canada. The best way of determining if you are qualified to apply for a Canada permanent resident visa is to fill out our assessment form so that an experienced professional can assess your qualifications for Canadian immigration.
Find out about the requirements and application process of:
• Federal Skilled Worker category Individuals who meet the pass-mark of 67 points and have at least one year of full-time work experience in one of 29 occupations, or who have a job offer in a skilled position from a Canadian employer
• Quebec Skilled Worker Category Individuals selected by the Quebec government to settle and work in the Canadian province of Quebec on the basis of a points assessment of their qualifications
• Canadian Experience Class Individuals who have recent Canadian work experience or have recently graduated and worked in Canada can immigrate under this program
• Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people High net worth individuals who want to make a passive investment or start a business in Canada
• Provincial nominees Canada's provinces or territories can nominate individuals for a Canada permanent resident visa according to their own criteria
• Family Sponsorship Sponsor your spouse, child or parents for a Canada permanent resident visa
For more information on any of the programs, click on the title of the program or fill out our assessment form to the right.